End of School Year Information for BCS Families
As I stated in Friday evening’s phone call, students may come to school on FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2020 to collect their things and return any school books they may have at home. Due to the restrictions that we must follow, we are counting on your cooperation to make this a simple, problem free event. Only Preschool parents will be permitted into the building. The total amount of time a child will be in the building should be about 20-25 minutes.
The following items are to be brought by each child:
- Any textbooks-Reading, English, Science, Social Studies, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Spanish, and library (both school and classroom). All workbooks are the property of students and may be kept. Fourth Grade students may keep their reading books as there are new books for fourth grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Please send your student with a large plastic bag to collect their locker and desk items.
- Any basketball/soccer uniforms are to be washed and returned in a plastic bag with the players name and number on it.
- Students in grades 5-8 may return any unused lunch tickets in an envelope with their name on it for reimbursement.
- All play scripts are to be given to Sister John Ann upon arrival to school on Friday, May 29, 2020.
The following protocol is to be followed on Friday, May 29, 2020:
- Entrance and exit from the school is the DOOR BY SISTER JOHN ANN’S OFFICE.
- Face covering is a MUST for children over 4 years of age.
- Safety/social distancing must be maintained.
- There is to be “NO LOITERING” – this is an “in and out event.”
So as to be within the “number permitted” guidelines, the following “family groupings and times for admissions” need to be observed.
9:15 AM-10 AM Adley-DeNicola
10:15 AM-11 AM Denny-Hohn
11:15 AM-12:00 PM Holman-Monaco
12:15 PM-1:00 PM Morin-Skwirut
1:15 PM-2:00 PM Sloboda-Zagurskie
Your cooperation in following these guidelines is necessary and greatly appreciated.
As of today, we still have not received any information about the beginning of the new school year. When we know, you will know.
Thank you for being BCS Strong!! You are a very special group of families. May our Provident God bless you abundantly!
Sister John Ann